This preparation course provides a comprehensive overview of college‐level listening, speaking, reading and writing skills needed to acquire a sufficient score on the Next Generation TOEFL iBT (internet‐based) exam for entry into colleges, universities and/or various fields of employment. This course is comprehensive and covers essential vocabulary for the TOEFL iBT test, grammar, writing, speaking, pronunciation, articulation, stress, intonation, reading, and listening. With bi‐weekly assessments of test‐taking strategies and methods, you will be able to develop a high level of English language fluency and perform well on the TOEFL.
Learn from experienced instructors who employ intensive, updated techniques so you can receive extraordinary results.
- Learn English quickly and effectively
- Practice accent reduction for improved communication at work or school
- Learn English from American teachers who are experienced, friendly, and professional
- Enjoy yourself socially in the heart of Los Angeles
Make new friends at school activities
Official testing center for the TOEFL iBT, so you can take the test onsite
Learn core English skills while getting specialized exam strategy training
Get an improved TOEFL score
Who is the Prep Course for the TOEFL iBT for?
- Students preparing to take the TOEFL iBT exam
- Students who would like to attend college or university in the United States
- Students who want to greatly expand their English language vocabulary
- Students looking for a more advanced and in depth study of the English language
- Students interested in professional employment in any English speaking country
How do you get accepted to a college, university, or a career school without a TOEFL score?
- First: Learn English at Cal-America
- Second: Successfully complete the advanced ESL and/or TOEFL class
- Third: Apply to a school that has a conditional acceptance agreement with Cal-America
Upon successful completion of Cal America’s advanced ESL and/or TOEFL program and with teachers’ recommendations, you can be accepted to some of the most popular colleges and career schools without a TOEFL score or any the score from any other standardized English proficiency test.
Cal-America is your pathway to these higher education institutions:
Santa Monica College Glendale
Community College El Camino College West LA College Los Angeles
Trade-Tech College East LA College The Art Institute California Baptist
University Los Angeles
Film School Academy of Radio &
Television Broadcasting National Polytechnic
CollegeAmerican University of
Health SciencesMt Sierra CollegeLiberty University