All applicants must submit required documents prior to enrollment, as well as meet required financial obligations.
How to Apply
Follow the following steps for your application.
Step 1: Choose the right program
CAEI offers programs for international or local students. You can find more information about each of these programs. See our programs
Step 2: Prepare your documents
You need to submit the documents along with the application when to apply.
1. Download and fill out the application form completely. (applicable to all)
2. High school or College or University diploma or transcript in English (applicable to all)
3. One hundred($100) dollars of Application Fee (applicable to all)
4. Financial certification documentation (Bank statement) in English (if requesting a Form I-20)
5. Copy of your current Passport showing your name, date of birth, and expiration date (applicable to International students)
6. Copy of all previous I-20, Visa, and I-94 (applicable to transfer students)
7. One hundred fifty ($150) dollars for I-20 processing fee (if requesting a Form I-20)
Step 3: Understand the tuition and fees
You review our tuition and fees so that you can plan your budget. See our tuition and fees
Step 4: Submit the completed application form along with the documents listed in step 2.
By email: email@example.com
By postal mail:
1126 N. Brookhurst St., Suite#200A, Anaheim, CA 92801
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns about the admissions process. Remember that our admission advisor is here to help if you have any questions about your application.
Fill out the form below to make an inquiry about your interest. A school representative will contact you to follow up.