All applicants must submit required documents prior to enrollment, as well as meet required financial obligations. There are no educational requirements that must be met in order to enroll at CAEI, except that each student must possess a high school diploma or be at least 18 years of age. However, students under 18 with a guardian and/or a medical referral can be accepted.
Once it has been determined that a student will enroll in one of our programs:
- An enrollment agreement must be filled out and all necessary documents must be submitted and reviewed by an administrator.
- All the policies and procedures of CAEI will be explained to the student. Any questions/inquiries regarding enrollment will be addressed and answered at this time.
- The student will pay his/her tuition and sign the enrollment agreement.
- A Placement Test will be administered to the student to determine the program or course level which will best fit his/her needs.
CAEI does not provide for Ability‐To‐Benefit students.
CAEI does not award credit for prior experiential learning.
Given the unique nature of the programs offered in CAEI, no credit will be accepted from those earned from other institutions in consideration of the required clock hours.
English Language Services
Cal America Education Institute (CAEI) is primarily an English language educational institution. It mainly offers English language programs and courses the nature and costs of which are described in the particular sections of this school catalog.
CAEI offers visa assistance to prospective international students by issuing the necessary supporting documents to support their applications for a U.S. international student visa. The visa assistance offered by the school is free of charge.
English Proficiency Requirement
There are no English proficiency requirements in order to be admitted to the programs and courses at CAEI. All enrolled students are required to take the English Placement Test to evaluate and determine the appropriate program or level for the student.
Language of Instruction Other than English
All instruction in the programs and courses offered at Cal America Education Institute will be conducted in the English language. There are no other languages used in the medium of instruction.
Termination of F1 Status
The student’s status may be terminated by the Designated Signing Officer (DSO) of CAEI for the following reasons:
- Failure to maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Failure to maintain the student code of conduct after a warning period.
- Failure to maintain the minimum attendance requirements.
- Failure to settle financial obligations to the school.
For F-1 Students. To maintain legal status in the United States, F-1 students must attend CAEI full-time and conform to the attendance policy. If an F-1 student fails to maintain minimum attendance requirements, the student shall be terminated and reported to the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
Fill out the form below to make an inquiry about your interest. A school representative will contact you to follow up.