Tuition is required to be paid upon enrollment.
Note: New students are required to report to school within 7 days of arrival to the United States or upon successful transfer to Cal America Education Institute. New overseas students must study at least 1 quarter (approximately 12 weeks) in order to complete a level.
Fees are required to be paid upon initial application
F1 applicants must complete all application fees in order to receive admissions and a Form I-20.
- Application Fee (required, non-refundable): $100
- SEVIS I-901 Form + Processing Fee (if applicable, non-refundable): $150
- F-2 Dependent I-20 Processing Fee (if applicable, non-refunable): $50 per dependent
- Conditional College Acceptance Letter (optional, non-refundable): $150
- Express Mailing Fee (if applicable, non-refundable): $100, additional cost may incur depending on country
- Reissued I-20 Fee: $150
- LAX Pick-Up One Way: $125
- Housing Placement Service (if applicable, non-refundable) $250